Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exciting News!!!!

So on March 10 I woke up at 6 a.m knowing that today I was going to take a pregnancy test to see if we were expecting again. We had been taking the Clomid for 2 months now and were hoping to be pregnant again soon. I was a couple days late so I thought I would test just to see and we got a....POSITIVE test!!! I was so excited I woke Angel up to tell him we were pregnant again!!! He was so excited so I immediately went on the inter net to see when the due date would be etc. Then we started our phone calls to let everyone know the exciting news....now we know you are supposed to wait but that is impossible for us to do so by noon everyone knew we were expecting baby number 2. Now because the line was so faint I did go and get 2 digital test to try now the first one came back NOT pregnant so my heart sank and I was feeling really upset so i took the second one and it came back PREGNANT!! So i was pretty confident we were but I scheduled an appointment to see the doctor. So on the 15th of March we went to see Dr. Bloom and he took a test and then we went in to talk to his nurse Linda and then see him.

So we went in to talk to Linda and she asked why we thought we were pregnant so i told her my symptoms and lack of cycle and she said oh cause our test came back NEGATIVE!!! So i immediately burst into tears and she said I will go check it again so Angel is trying to console me and tell me it's mistake and then the doctor comes in and asks us some questions then Linda comes back and says yes it POSITIVE it just took a while for it to come through. So now I am feeling really unsure so on the way home we bought 2 more digital tests and a couple days later on the 17th we took both of those and they both came back POSITIVE!!!

So Praise Jesus we are pregnant again and expecting our new baby on November 18th 2010!! Here are some pictures of the many tests and our first ultrasound!! We will keep you posted on the progress of our new little one and appreciate all your prayers and support!! God is truly amazing!!

No comments: