Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick New Baby Update

It has been somewhat difficult trying to get insurance coverage her in Las Vegas and then also trying to find a good doctor to bring our new baby into the world has proven difficult as well. I am contacting alot of various community programs that help women with the costs etc of prenatal care and then delivery so hopefully something will work out by the end of this month so we are current and up to date with appointments and test etc.

I am feeling good not as sick as I was with Olivia but I feel alot more tired which is probably because when i was pregnant with Olivia I didn't have a baby to chase around and take care of:) Enjoying being pregnant just wanting to make sure we are up to date and everything is good medically. Will let you know where we are at next month!!!

No comments: