Friday, October 22, 2010

May 2010

Well May has been a very busy month!!! Lots of things going on so I will list it all point form and expand where more info is needed!!!

-May 4th Dom turns 39!! My wonderful husband did an awesome BBq and got me some beautiful cards and spoiled me rotten as usual!

-May 8th Olivia made Mama's Mother's Day present

-May 9th Mother's Day we had a fun BBq at Mom and Dad's house. So much fun everyone was dancing and eating. I got some beautiful cards and a free movie ticket from Mom. We stayed late and played scrabble and Olivia got to have a sleep on Papa's shoulder!!

-May 16th We set up the little pool in the backyard and the kids went swimming. They had so much fun even thought the water was pretty cold! Then Mom and Dad and Asia came over and had dinner with us....another fun family day!

- Olivia is loving coloring and is becoming quite the helper wanting to help do laundry and put things away.....such an amazing little girl!

I think that pretty much sums up the month of May....it's getting really hot and we are still trying to get settled and figure out what we are doing next....we will keep you posted!! Enjoy the pictures:)

No comments: