Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Well everything is going great with my pregnancy! I am getting so big and feeling really uncomfortable but it is all totally worth it to have another beautiful baby join our family soon. I am not getting a very good sleep and this little man is very busy and active and is moving all the time....which is great and I love feeling him move inside me it is such an amazing feeling:)

I have passed all my glucose tests, blood wok and stress tests so everything looks really good. At our last appointment we decided to have the C section on November 8th at 9:30 a.m. Very exciting!!! So we have the date and know what we need to do to get ready for this new bundle. Angel is going t take a week holidays and then he gets his regular 2 days off so he will have a total of 9 days off which is so great and such a great help!! It is weird knowing what day you are going to have the baby but at least we won't have to go through 2 days of labour, little rest and end up in the hospital a week, we will go in Monday have him, stay a couple days and be hoime Wednesday hopefully and then just be able to enjoy Malaya and Olivia and adjust to our new family of 4!

Here are a couple of pictures of me at 31 weeks pregnant....we will let you kno when he arrives!!

No comments: