Saturday, July 14, 2012

Well I Am Finally Blogging Again!!!

Okay so if there was an award for the worst Blogger I know I would get it. I have not blogged for a very long time, last you heard it was October 2010 and we were expecting our little man in a few days......well here we are almost 2 years later...YIKES!! To say things have changed and are very different is a huge understatment. This blog is just a brief update to kind of get you up to speed and I will blog about specifics from the last 2 years periodically as we go but I am watching my 2 beautiful babies grow up and I need to share those stories and pictures and this is the best way to do it and if I try to get all caught up and post for all the time missed the kids will be in college so this is a fresh start, persay, on the blogging front and I hope you will stay tuend as I talk about our present and future and look back to update you as I feel the need:)

-So October 2010 and we hadn't even had our little man yet....He was born on November 8, 2010 and he is handsome....love him more than I thought I could. I will blogg his birth story at some point I promise but he is here and wonderful.

-January 2011 we decided to move back to Washington from Las Vegas. Another big move in less than a year and driving across the country with a 2 month old....yes we are crazy but we wanted to get back home and raise our kids here and Angel had an offer he could not refuse so we moved back and are loving it.

-Olivia turned 2 on January 14, 2011

-March 2011 we moved into our own apartment after staying with our awesome friends Meemaw and Papa and were finally getting settled again.

-April/May 2011 Dom had surgery with some complications but got through it and is back on her feet almost good as new ;) Dom also turned 40!!

-November 8, 2011 Malaya turned 1!! Hard to believe but he is an amazing boy who makes us laugh and smile everyday and we could not love him more......what a blessing he is to our family.

-January 2012 Olivia turned 3

-May 2012 we decided to home school our kids and started preschool with them....mostly Olivia but Malaya like to think he does school too!! She loves it and is doing so amazing....she want to read and paint and do worksheets all the time and I love that she is memorizing the bible and talks about God and how much he loves here and how he is her best freind forever!!

-Olivia is a beautiful sweet girl and we love her so very much!! She loves danncing and took a dance class this last spring and was in a recital and did beautifully!! She sings and is so sweet. She LOVES her brother and is so good to him. She is very smart and she amazes me everyday with her awesomness!!

-Malaya is a sweet boy who makes us laugh and has more energy than I have ever seen but I love it, all of it!! He is handsome and so cute, his laugh and the way he looks at me brings tears to my eyes!! He LOVES his sister and you can tell they are going to be best friends forever!!

-Angel is assistant Manager at Wendy's on Samish Way here in Bellingham and is doing great!! He loves being a Dad and is amazing at it!! He is an awesome husband and we are so blessed to have him and get to love him everyday. He loves his computer/video games and enjoys anything and eveything we can do together as a family!!

-Dom is loving being a stay at home Mom, teacher, nurse maid cook and housecleaner, there has only been 3 things I have ever wanted to be in my life and that is a wife, a mother and an actress. Well I did some acting and may get back to that again 1 day but I am in love with being a wife and Mother and feel so blessed that Angel works so hard that I can stay home and do what I love. I do work at an internet job which is great and I enjoy doing, the pay is good and it really has helped us get back on track.

Overall the past 2 and half years have been tough, 2 big moves, a new baby, job changes, surgeries, we have really been through a lot and it has taken a tole on us. About 6 months ago we were feeling very financially, spiritually, emotionally and physically drained but God is good and faithful and he has provided for us and got us through some really tough times. We are getting it together and feel like this month has been our "fresh start" We are changing some things and taking care of things we need to take care of and getting our lives back on course and of course couldn't do any of it without our Lord and Saviour who has walked us through this storm.

The Domingo Family is back and hope you enjoy our stories and photos and we thank you for being a part of our lives!! We love you and are sorry for the brief time away but we are here now and will bve keeping you posted on our day to day and how our lives are changing and seeing what God has in stor for us!!

No comments: