Sunday, October 31, 2010

Small Little Scare

So as you all know we are expecting our second Baby and so far everything had been great with all my doctor appointments and tests and everything so we are excited and glad things are going so well. So on June 29th I woke up not feeling very well, I am currently 19 weeks pregnant, so I was feeling sick to my stomach and quite dizzy and then I started getting contractions very regularly. So now I am freaking out and getting really worried. Angle is at work and I am at home trying to take care of Olivia but just feeling so weak and sick that I just couldn't so anything. So I called Angel at work and he came home right away and so I tried to lay down and relax and just do nothing hoping that would help but the contractions just kept coming so off to the hospital we went.

We started at emergency they sent us up to labour and delivery but because I was 1 day short of 20 weeks they sent us back down to emergency. So they started me on IV and gave me some anti nausea meds which helped a little then they checked the baby and some other things and determined I was dehydrated and the dehydration started me in labour!! So they kept me for a few hours and just kept giving me IV fluids and had me drink what I could and then they sent me home. Not the funnest thing to go through but Praise The Lord baby and I were fine and everything is back on track!

I posted a couple pictures of my pregnant belly. These were a few weeks after this incident so I was about 23 weeks along.

No comments: