Sunday, October 31, 2010

We are having a.......BOY!!!

So July 1st was our Ultrasound to see if we are having a girl or a boy.....and clear as day we are having a boy!! we are so excited and his name is Malaya Cole Domingo!! The ultrasound was great and we got to see lots of pictures of our new little man. Other than our scare a few days ago things have been great, my blood sugar test was fine all my blood work is good, I am a little anemic but that is nothing new so I am taking iron for that.

After we found out we were having a boy we went to the Olive Garden for dinner and then to wal mart to get a few things for a boy!! We got some onsies and a little outfit and some sleepers in blue. It was alot of fun and we are so excited to be adding this little man to our family. He already feels really big and I have been able to feel him move around alot. I really do enjoy being pregnant and although I get uncomfortable and hate being hot, so it was a good idea to move to Vegas where it is like 110 degrees all the time:), I am enjoying having this little guy growing inside me and can't wait to see him.

Here are some ultrasound pictures...enjoy!!

No comments: